Recognized as Car of the Year in Europe, the Volvo XC40 arrives in the country with the aim of being a benchmark in the Premium car segment (1.5 percent of the total market). Merits is not lacking. Here, you have a score of its main characteristics ...
2. Su concave hood with the brand logo, the features Thor's hammer shaped lights and different reliefs give it a powerful frontal look. The rear It is wider than the front, which contributes to the distribution of spaces since the trunk has a single surface, which is framed by the LED spotlights.
3. To provide better and larger storage space, their doors don't have speakers, but now includes a space where you can store two laptops, a tablet and two bottles of water.
4. La 9-inch center screen incorporates the well-known infotainment system Sensus, which connects the user with their Volvo and with the rest of the world, keeping them informed, entertained and always in command.
5. Integrates the Hardman Kardon premium audio system, which delivers powerful, high-quality sound with exceptional bass and bass performance in a more compact package as the door subwoofers were eliminated
6. Driver assistance includes City Safety, Lane Keeping Aid (lane keeping aid), BLIS (blind spot alert) and alert Cross Traffic with automatic braking.
7. It has an engine and two gasoline variant four-cylinder Drive-E powertrain. The T5 engine is a 2.0 hp 247 Turbo and a torque of 350 Nm, which combined with an intelligent all-wheel drive, allows reaching the 100 km / h in 6,4 seconds. It reaches a maximum speed of 230 km/h and it equips a Geartronic 8-speed automatic transmission that delivers a combined performance of 7,1 L / 100km.
8. It comes to our country in versions T5 R-Design and T5 Momentum. For the month of October the version would arrive T4 Kinetic, with motor 2.0 hp 190 Turbo with Geartronic 8-speed automatic transmission and front-wheel drive.
9. The T5 R-Design version comes standard with exclusive R-Design 20 ”alloy wheels, black two-tone roof, 600 Watt Harman / Kardon sound system, 9” multimedia screen, 12,3 ”digital instrument panel, electric leather and alcantara seats, bi-zone climate control plus refrigerated glove compartment, panoramic roof, electric handbrake, steering wheel paddles, among other things.
10. The XC40 T5 Momentum version offers 19 "wheels, LED + Thor headlights, 9" multimedia screen, Apple CarPlay / Android auto, GPS, 12,3 "instrument panel, 240 Watt Volvo High Performance sound system, passenger seats. leather / electric, keyless system, panoramic roof, parking camera, bi-zone climate control, ascent and descent control, among others.