The events achieved by Mercedes in Formula 1 led the German company to create a car with similar performance to its Silver Arrows. But it is not a simple sports car, but a hypercar with unimaginable performance and technology. Here are ten things you need to know about the Mercedes-AMG Project ONE ...
1. Internally the project is known as R50.
2. Engineers and designers work on three premises: that it transmits power, strength and speed.
3. With this hypercar, Mercedes-Benz will celebrate the 50 years of AMG.
4. It will be equipped with a 6-liter V1.6 hybrid engine based on the one used in Formula 1.
5. Tobias Moers, head of Mercedes-AMG, confirmed that the engine will have at least 1.014 hp.
6. It will also be equipped with electric motors in the front wheels (each one will deliver 150 hp). In this way, it will offer an all-wheel drive configuration.
7. In 100% electric mode, it will have an estimated autonomy of 25 kilometers.
8. The Mercedes-AMG Project ONE will be officially presented in September this year at the Frankfurt Motor Show.
9. The production will be 300 units and all already have owners. Delivery of the first vehicles will begin in 2019.
10. How much is a Mercedes-AMG Project ONE worth? Just over two million euros.[sam_pro id = "0_2" codes = "true"]