Carlos Alberto Reutemann, former pilot of F1 and current national senator, suffered on Saturday an aggravation of a digestive bleeding, a picture for which he had to be transferred from a sanatorium in Santa Fe to a clinic in Rosario.
"The transfer was ordered due to the evidence of a new episode of bleeding", noted in a medical report Sebastian del Pazo, coordinator of a sanatorium in the city of Santa Fe, where Lole had been hospitalized since Wednesday.
I could also interest you
- Carlos Reutemann: "Everything I achieved in life cost me an egg and three-quarters of the other"
- When Oscar Gálvez predicted the future of Carlos Reutemann ...
- The Argentine Automobile Club, Carlos Reutemann and a dream come true
- 1975 German Grand Prix: Carlos Reutemann's Jewel
- Carlos Reutemann, the King of Monaco
- The day Ayrton Senna and Carlos Reutemann shared a podium at the Nürburgring
- JONES-REUT: The cartel that led the Argentines not to love the Williams team
- The touch that deprived Carlos Reutemann of being Formula 1 champion in 1981
- "Enzo Ferrari defined Carlos Reutemann as tormented and stormy"
- Carlos Reutemann in the WRC: Drift, maestro!
The party stated that "The hemorrhage produced a worsening of the biochemical parameters", and it was added that the transfer, "In a medical helicopter", It was made to be able "Continue with the diagnostic studies and eventual treatment."
The last medical report (Sunday 9, 14:00) signed by Juan Jose Borretti, Director of Sanatorium Parque de Rosario, indicates that Lole, “She is stable without signs of digestive bleeding in the last 24 hours. He is admitted to intensive care and without a respirator. Red blood cells were transfused and a video colonoscopy was performed last night with hemostasis of colon angiodysplasia ”.
Reutemann, 79, was the Argentine who achieved the most successes in the top flight after Juan Manuel Fangio, five times champion. Between 1972 and 1982 the Santa Fe ran for Brabham, Ferrari, Lotus y Williams us 12 wins and 45 podiums.
After leaving the activity, he was twice governor of Santa Fe and currently serves as a senator.
Dad's condition did NOT get worse. They are doing everything possible to get him out of this critical situation. Thank you for the strength that you send him and my family 🙏🏻 ♥ ️ #ForceLole pic.twitter.com/IBFqTwboYo
- Cora Reutemann (@CoraReutemann) May 9, 2021