El Automobile Club Argentino, the country's highest automotive entity, meets today 114 years.. It was founded at the request of a group of motoring enthusiasts as a result of the growth of the automobile fleet in the country. That June 11, 1904 was elected Dalmiro Varela Castex as its first president.
The founders of the ACA made frequent trips to Europe which allowed them to learn about the operation of similar entities that already existed in France, Belgium and England among others and adapt them to the reality of our country in those years.
In 1926 the ACA joined the International Association of Automobile Recognized ClubsToday International Automobile Federation, and from that moment the members of the affiliated clubs obtained benefits in their trips to other countries.
The ACA is also a member of the International Tourism Alliance (AIT) and the Inter-American Federation of Touring and Automobile Clubs. He is the one who possesses the national automobile sports power delegated by the FIA, which empowers him to organize and supervise national or international competitions.
Since its foundation, the ACA has instilled in its staff the importance of caring for its associates, ultimately the owners of the entity, since with their corporate contribution they help it continue to provide its services.
In addition, the entity has strategic alliances with YPF, which allows it to have the most extensive network of service stations in the country; Y La Caja de Seguros SA, which provides all categories of insurance to its members with special benefits.