In conjunction with a group of students from Cody Rouge, Detroit, and associations such as A World in Motion and the First LEGO League, Chevrolet designed the full-scale LEGO Batmobile that was unveiled at the United States International Auto Show.
At 5,18 m long, 2,82 m wide and 2,10 m high, the Chevrolet LEGO Batmobile was created to “strike fear” in the heart of the enemy. The model was created inspired by Batman's Speedwagon from the LEGO Batman movie that opens in theaters next February 10.
In this new animated LEGO adventure, Batman, the famous DC Entertainment superhero who works alone, must learn to cooperate and connect with others to save Gotham City from the Joker.
Chevrolet's LEGO Batmobile will be one of the stars of the next spots for the “Real People, Not Actors” campaign of the bow brand in the United States. In this new chapter the LEGO mini figures discuss, in a focus group, what kind of person would drive the new LEGO Batmobile.
This advertising strategy was used in Argentina for the launch of the New Chevrolet S10, where real users debunked several myths about the daily uses of a pick-up.
-The Batmobile is 2,106 meters high, 5,18 meters long, and 2,82 meters wide.
- Its total weight is 769 kg and each wheel weighs around 45 kg.
- Its internal structure is made with more than 26 meters of aluminum tubes.
- Total number of LEGO bricks used to build the Batmobile: 344.187.
- Total number of LEGO colors used: 17.
- It took 222 hours to design and 1.833 hours to build.
- It was designed and assembled in the LEGO Model Shop in Enfield, Connecticut, by the LEGO Master Builders.
[sam_pro id = "0_2" codes = "true"]