Thanks to its high performance, the Jeep Grand Cherokee easily outperforms direct rivals such as the Porsche Cayenne Turbo (519 hp) or the BMW X5 M (575 hp).
Its 8-liter supercharged V6,2 engine (the same one that incorporates the Dodge Hellcat) develops 717 hp of power and 875 Nm of torque. In this way, the American off-road reaches 100 km / h in just 3,5 seconds.
These features not only allow it to be the fastest SUV in the world, but also to beat several sports cars in acceleration.
The social network Car Throttle made a report in which they mention seven vehicles (including several supercars) that take longer than the American SUV to reach 100 km / h. Let's see…
- Dodge Challenger Hellcat (2015): 3,6 seconds
- Lexus LFA (2011): 3,6 seconds
- Porsche 911 GT3 (2010): 3,7 seconds
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X FQ-400: 3,7 seconds
- Aston Martin DB11 (2017): 3,7 seconds
- Lamborghini Gallardo (2003): 4,0 seconds
- BMW M2 (2016): 4,0 seconds
[sam_pro id = "0_2" codes = "true"]