naughty mature dude gives blowjob to black hunk james.xstory 3xvideos xxxbunker

Why did Hyundai buy Boston Dynamics?

The South Korean brand acquired the specialist in the production of mobile robots for about 880 million dollars.

The automotive group Hyundai has completed the acquisition of the mobile robot manufacturer Boston Dynamics to the enterprise Softbank, a transaction in which the company has been valued at about 1.100 million.

As reported by the South Korean firm, after the closing of the operation, Hyundai obtains an 80% stake in Boston Dynamics, while SoftBank retains the remaining 20%. In this way, Hyundai could have invested a few 880 million.

Boston DynamicsBoston Dynamics is a specialist in the production of mobile robots that are integrated into the business operations of industrial companies around the world. With this acquisition, Hyundai takes a step "important" in the process of strategic transformation into a provider of smart mobility solutions.

In the field of robotics, the group aims to develop advanced technologies that improve people's lives and promote safety, "Thus making the progress of humanity a reality."

“The agreement is also expected to allow the group and Boston Dynamics to leverage their respective strengths in manufacturing, logistics, construction and automation. Together they will create a value chain related to the world of robotics, from the manufacture of robotic components to the development of intelligent logistics solutions ", Hyundai has sentenced.

ads

Automundo

Automundo is the blog about news from the automotive industry, motorsport and the culture of the region. Director: Diego Durruty.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *

Back to top button
EnglishSpanish
This website uses its own and third-party cookies for its proper functioning and for analytical purposes and to show you advertising related to your preferences based on a profile prepared from your browsing habits. By clicking the Accept button, you agree to the use of these technologies and the processing of your data for these purposes. More info
Privacy

Adblock Detected

Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker