Toyota Argentina presents its first open competition to support entrepreneurs with innovative ideas. The company's objective is to promote creativity and encourage projects that positively impact people's quality of life. Toyota Start winner will get $ 1.100.000; while second place will win $ 250.000. Both participants will also access the training of Toyota Institute.
Until Sunday September 12, Toyota Argentina will receive project registrations that make a useful contribution to the community, thinking about improving different aspects of people's lives. Ideas should focus on the following axes: mobility, Customer experience, sustainability y high-tech.
It should be noted that the project may contain the four pillars, more than one or only one of them in the development of the idea. The Toyota Start contest is open to any person of legal age residing in the Argentine Republic. The winner of the contest will be announced on December 17, 2021.
At the time of registration, the participant must complete and send a form with their personal data, an explanatory video pitch about the project, its objective and scope, documentation of the prototype of the idea, and an executive report of the business. In addition, optionally, the projected income statement for five years and the projected flow of funds for three years can be presented.
"Toyota Start comes to support entrepreneurs who are thinking, like us, of solutions for people. We want you to put your plans into action and challenge yourself to bring ideas to life with impact. Those are the projects we seek to accompany"He said Daniel Herrero, President of Toyota Argentina.
- Participants can present their projects until September 12, 2021, inclusive.
- The proposals will be evaluated by a committee and the evaluation criteria will be the following: idea innovation, originality, functionality, profitability, creativity and presentation.
- The members of the Evaluation Committee, together with the members of Internal Audit, will evaluate that all the projects presented comply with the participation requirements and will average the results of this first instance.
- Five projects with the highest average score will be selected, and then they will be reevaluated by the Evaluation Committee and will go to the second stage to obtain the Organizer's advice, for further development.
- Finally, the Evaluation Committee will carry out a new evaluation taking into account the criteria mentioned above, to select the winning project and the finalist project.
Those interested in participating in the contest and knowing more details can obtain more information and register at the following link: https://www.somostoyota.com.ar/toyota-start.