Online sales increased considerably as a result of the pandemic, a trend that occurred throughout the world, as it represents the safest option to purchase products and / or services without leaving home.
According to a report by Kantar guidance on Google ArgentinaDuring 2020, consumer loyalty to automotive companies decreased, which requires the industry to be more agile in adapting to their needs.
El 54% Of those surveyed who bought a car in 2020, they would buy it online today. A third of them, the 33%, admits that while he wouldn't do it now, he hopes to be able to buy a car through a digital channel in the future. And this data is confirmed with another unquestionable figure. At present, the 95% of shoppers do online research before making a purchase.
This change represented an important advance for the sector, since it is currently on par with other industries such as entertainment, health or gifts. This despite the fact that the sale of cars is characterized by a strong physical preference; In other words, many buyers prefer to see a car live before deciding to buy it.
However, according to the pre-owned car buying and selling platform Kavak.com/ar, Buying a car online has advantages, in addition to preserving sanitary measures:
MORE ACCESSIBLE PRICES. You don't need to haggle because you are always going to get the lowest price on a website. Online executives can support you in contacting dealers and asking them to offer you a lower price.
YOU WILL EASILY FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. Online car dealers have more contacts and sites to find what you want and in less time.
YOU KNOW ALL THE DETAILS OF THE VEHICLE. Online sales channels allow you to immediately know issues such as guarantees, financing forms and other purchase details.
YOU HAVE MORE OPTIONS WITHOUT LEAVING YOUR HOME. On the websites or in apps you can see the entire vehicle catalog, compare prices and choose the one that best suits your needs.
YOU SAVE TIME. It's a quick and easy way to find the car you want. There are platforms that allow you to do specialized searches such as models, color, brand or even the mileage you want, all practically immediately.
HOW TO BUY A CAR ONLINE?
Buying a car online is as simple as buying any other product on the net, the key is to do your research. Kavak.com suggests that before purchasing a car online you should research as much as possible, such as:
- Website Features and Reviews
- Requirements to buy a car
- Physical, mechanical and aesthetic condition of the car
- Financing options
- Purchase guarantee
- Payment method
Before buying a car be sure to ask your online salesperson these questions:
FOR NEW CAR BUYERS
- Where are the nearest dealer and workshops to your location?
- What does the warranty cover?
- Can I get free maintenance?
- Is it the best price or discount they can give you?
- How much does it cost after including fees and licenses?
- How long are you going to pay for the financing, and what is your interest rate?
- Was it used as a demo for other buyers?
- Was this car damaged from shipping?
- Can they give you all the "mandatory" and "hidden" fees that you have to pay?
- Can you try it before you buy it?
FOR PRE-OWNED CAR BUYERS
- What is the mileage?
- How many previous owners did it have?
- What does your warranty cover?
- Can you try it before you buy it?
- Is the current owner a smoker or non-smoker?
- Do you have your maintenance records?
- Does it have any exterior or interior damage?
- Have you recently replaced the tires, brakes, or other parts of the car?
Buying a car online can be a totally new experience, but by following these tips you will find the car you are looking for at the best price.