naughty mature dude gives blowjob to black hunk james.xstory 3xvideos xxxbunker

Valentino Rossi, positive for coronavirus

The multiple champion will miss the MotoGP competitions in Aragon.

The Italian Valentino Rossi, multiple motorcycle champion, confirmed that he tested positive for coronavirus and, consequently, will miss the next competitions of the a MotoGP en Aragon, Spain.

“Unfortunately this morning when I woke up I was not feeling well. I felt particularly weak and had some fever, so I immediately called the doctor, who did two tests. The result of the rapid PCR test was negative, as was the test I did on Tuesday. But the second one, of which he sent me the result this afternoon at 16:00 p.m., unfortunately it has tested positive ", explained the Yamaha rider through a statement.

Valentino Rossi“Clearly, I am very disappointed because I have to skip the Aragon race. I would like to be optimistic and confident, but I hope that the second race will also be a 'I'm not going' for me. I am sad and angry because I did the best I could to respect the protocol and although the test on Tuesday had been negative, I had already isolated myself since I returned from Le Mans. Anyway, it is like that and I cannot do anything to change the situation. Now I will follow the advice of the doctors and I hope to be cured as soon as possible ”, culminated.

While Lynn Jarvis, director of Yamaha Racing, said: “This is very bad news for Valentino and very bad news for the team and for MotoGP fans around the world. First of all, we hope that Valentino does not suffer too much in the coming days and makes a full recovery in the shortest possible time ”.

“This is a second blow to our MotoGP operations having had to deal with the absence of Project Leader, Sumi-san, and five YMC engineers at the Le Mans race after a member tested positive, despite of being, fortunately, totally asymptomatic ”, pointed out the team-manager.

“These two incidents remind us that no matter how careful you are: the risk is always there, as we see with the increase in infections in Europe at the moment. We have consulted with the Italian health authorities and they have informed us that any member of our team who was in contact with Valentino until Monday is excluded from direct risk. However, we will be even more vigilant from now on to minimize the possibility of any future problems, "he said.

ads

Automundo

Automundo is the blog about news from the automotive industry, motorsport and the culture of the region. Director: Diego Durruty.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *

Back to top button
EnglishSpanish
This website uses its own and third-party cookies for its proper functioning and for analytical purposes and to show you advertising related to your preferences based on a profile prepared from your browsing habits. By clicking the Accept button, you agree to the use of these technologies and the processing of your data for these purposes. More info
Privacy

Adblock Detected

Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker